# 📦 Installation
Installation refers to the process where the software files gets provided in the target machine.
To run Chevereto it will require PHP, Web Server, MySQL database and CRON.
# Installation guides
For fresh installations continue with one of the following guides:
- 🐋 Docker for installing our container-based provisioning.
- 🏝 VPS for private servers.
- 🎛 cPanel for cPanel servers.
- 🎛 Plesk for Plesk servers.
# Using release package
The release package is a
zip file containing the software files.
- 👑 Paid edition package available at your client panel (opens new window).
- 💡 Free edition package available at chevereto/chevereto (opens new window).
# Manual (CLI)
Run the following command (opens new window) to download and extract Chevereto package:
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/chevereto/vps/4.0/common/get.sh)
# Manual (GUI)
- Upload the latest release to a non-public path in your server
- Unzip the package in the target website directory (
- Remove the
- Open your target website URL and follow the Setup instructions
Once the software files are provided the software is ready for Setup. This is required only once per instance.
Setup refers to the process when the Chevereto database tables and its admin user is created. You can carry this process in HTTP or CLI context.
# HTTP setup
- Go to
# CLI install
- Refer to CLI install.