# 📦 Installation
Chevereto runs on any compatible system but keep in mind: 💡 Our software support doesn't include third-party provisioning systems. Paid extra support will be required to address these issues.
# Using VPS
Check chevereto/vps (opens new window) for a complete overview of our VPS provisioning.
# Using Docker
# Using release package
The release package is a
zip file containing the software files. Once extracted, the software is ready to be installed.
This method is recommended for cPanel, Plesk and all other web panel users.
- Upload the latest release (opens new window) package to a non-public path in your server
- Use normal release package (non-lite)
- Unzip the software using your server built-in
unziputility in the target website directory (usually the
- Remove the
- Open your target website URL and follow the Setup instructions
# Using panels
Web panels can ease the system provisioning for you as all the requirements are provided by the web panel software.
# Using Composer
Using Composer the installation carried in CLI context where the software is downloaded and its dependencies are installed on the fly. It requires:
- CLI with
- Composer (opens new window)
✨ You may want to give it a try to install.sh (opens new window)
- Create a project folder in your server (usually the
- Modify and run the command below
YOUR_V4_LICENSE_KEY with your license key (opens new window)
- Once done, open your target website to proceed with Setup.
Setup refers to the process when the Chevereto database tables and its admin user is created. You can carry this process in HTTP or CLI context.
# HTTP setup
- Login as Admin
- Go to
# CLI setup
Run the following command: