# 📦 Installation
This section outlines the install process required for new Chevereto V4 instances.
😊 Installation service
We do offer paid installation service at Extra Support (opens new window). Get your Chevereto installed directly from the author.
# Check guides
- Refer to 🐋 Docker for installing our container-based provisioning.
- Refer to 🏝 VPS for private servers.
- Refer to 🎛 cPanel and 🎛 Plesk for web-based panel software.
# Using release package
The release package is a
zip file containing the software files. Once extracted, the software is ready for Setup.
# Manual (CLI)
This method is recommended for servers with shell access.
- Run the following command
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/chevereto/vps/4.0/common/get.sh)
# Manual (GUI)
This method is recommended for cPanel, Plesk and all other web panel users.
💡 You can download the free edition from chevereto/chevereto (opens new window).
- Upload the latest release (opens new window) to a non-public path in your server
- Use normal release package (non-lite)
- Unzip the package in the target website directory (
- Remove the
- Open your target website URL and follow the Setup instructions
Some web hosting panels can ease the filesystem provisioning. Use the web panel built-in file manager to provide and extract the Chevereto package.
# HTTP setup
- Go to
# CLI install
- Refer to CLI install.