# 📂 cPanel App files
# Installing Chevereto
- Go to File Manager under Files.
- Navigate to your home
🚧 picture outdated:
- Click on Upload and on Select File
- Upload the release zip file downloaded from chevereto.com/panel/downloads (opens new window) (normal package)
- Once uploaded, go back to the file manager at
- Right-click on the zip file file and select Extract.
- A prompt appears, enter path
/public_htmland click on Extract Files
💡 You can customize
/public_html to reflect the path for your configured website.
# Updating Chevereto
To update Chevereto on cPanel simply follow the steps described above. That process only alters the application files, it won't touch the website contents.
💡 If you made modifications to the software you may want to review these changes before.