# 📂 Plesk App files
# Installing Chevereto
To install Chevereto on Plesk you need to use the release package and Plesk's file manager to unzip this package in your target website.
- Go to File Manager under Your website
- Navigate to your home
- Click on the Plus button and select Upload File
- Upload the release zip file that you downloaded following using release package instructions
- Click on the uploaded zip file file and select Extract
- A prompt appears to confirm the zip extraction
- Select Replace existing files and click on OK
- Once done, remove the zip file
- If you are installing Chevereto for the first time you can continue with Setup.
# Updating Chevereto
To update Chevereto on Plesk simply follow the steps described above. That process only alters the application files, it won't touch the website contents.
💡 If you made modifications to the software you may want to review these changes before.
← 🐬 Database ⏲️ CRON →